JNT University, Hyderabad will soon be inviting applications for admission in UG programs of engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by the colleges in the state. Interested candidates need to fill the application form to apply for TS EAMCET 2023 exam. The form will most probably be released in the 1st week of March 2023.
Before proceeding for the application, candidates must ensure their eligibility status for the exam. Ineligible candidates won’t be allowed to appear in the TS EAMCET exam.The exam will be held in offline mode and will be of 3 hours. The level of the exam shall be as per that of class 12th or intermediate (10+2 pattern). Candidates will be selected for admission based on the marks scored by them in the exam.
TS EAMCET 2023
- No printed applications will be released by the authority. The application for TS EAMCET can only be submitted online.
- Candidates should submit their applications on or before the due date specified by the authority to avoid disappointment.
- Multiple applications will be rejected by the authority.
- Candidates must possess a valid email id and mobile number. The authority will communicate to them via these mediums only.
- For ranking, applicants should obtain at least 25% marks in the entrance exam. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need not fulfil this condition for admission.
TS EAMCET 2023 Important dates
The tentative schedule of TS EAMCET 2023 is as follows-
|Application form releasing||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||Last week of April 2023|
|Admit card downloading||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2023|
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2023|
The exam pattern for TS EAMCET entrance test is provided below-
- Exam mode:Pen and Paper-based
- Duration:3 hours
- Language:Either English and Telugu or English and Urdu
- Type of questions:Objective type
- Marking scheme: Every correct answer will fetch 1 mark
- Negative marking:Not applicable
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for TS EAMCET 2023 examination is given below-
Chemistry:Stoichiometry, hydrogen and its compounds,hydrocarbons, general principles of metallurgy, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical equilibrium and acids-bases, chemical bonding and molecular structure, the s-block elements, p- block elements group 13 , states of matter: gases and liquids, d and f block elements, coordination compounds, etc.
Mathematics: Algebra, trigonometry, vector algebra, geometry, 3D geometry, probability, and calculus.
Physics:Mechanical properties of solids,units and measurements, gravitation, systems of particles and rotational motion, dual nature of radiation and matter, thermodynamics, ray optics and optical instruments, work, energy and power, electric charges and fields, communication systems, current electricity, moving charges and magnetism, magnetism and matter, electromagnetic waves, atoms,
Biology: Animal diversity-I: invertebrate phyla, ecology & environment, locomotion & reproduction in protozoa, plant ecology, microbiology, phylum: chordata, human anatomy and physiology-I, structural organization in animals, biology &human welfare, internal organization ofplants, cell structure and function, type
TS EAMCET Application Form 2023
The application form for TS EAMCET 2023 can be filled by visiting the official website. Candidates need to keep their scanned copy of documents handy. The form will ask for the details such as personal details, communication details, educational details, payment details and so on. Applicants need to make sure that these details are filled correctly as no correction window will be provided to them once the form is submitted.
In case the details submitted by the candidates are found to be incorrect, then such candidates will be disqualified. Applicants must pay the necessary amount of application fee for the exam. Incomplete applications or those received without the fee shall be subjected to the rejection by the authority.
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of payment: Through credit card, net banking, debit card and TS (AP) online centers.
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the necessary eligibility conditions that must be fulfilled by the candidates to appear in the exam-
Nationality:Indian Nationals/ PIO and OCI can apply for the exam.
Domicile: Candidates should be domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh. He/she must fulfil the local/non-local status as per the rules.
Age criteria:A candidate must be at least 17 years old and must not be over 22 years old as on 31st December 2021. Candidates aspiring for B. Pharm must be at least 16 years old.
- Tech (Biotechnology): Candidates should have completed final year of intermediate exam with PCB subject group along with bridge course in Mathematics from a recognised board.
- Pharma: Applicants should have passed the intermediate exam with PCB subjects and have scored a minimum 45% aggregate marks. Those appearing in the final year can also apply.
- V.Sc, B.Sc Hons, B.Tech (FT)m B.F.Sc: Applicants must have completed the intermediate exam or its equivalent with science subjects.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Candidates must produce the printed copy of the admit card at the exam center.
- The authority won’t allow the candidates to appear in the exam in case they do not possess the admit card and valid id proof.
- Soiled/mutilated or damaged admit card will not be considered a valid one.
- In case of discrepancy in the admit card, candidates need to contact the officials immediately so that the mistake can be rectified on time.
Result and Counselling
- Applicants can check the result of TS EAMCET 2023 from the official website. The authority will also publish a merit list for shortlisting the candidates for admission.
- Selected candidates will be invited to attend the counselling process where they need to indicate their choice of preference of college and course.
- After completion of the counselling process, the authority will allocate a seat to the candidate based on different factors.
- These factors include- merit rank, number of seats available, choice opted at the time of counselling, fulfilment of the eligibility criteria among others.
- Candidates finally need to report to the college allotted to them in order to finish the formalities related to admission.