TS EAMCET 2022 will be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad for admission in different engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by the colleges in the state. Candidates interested in pursuing B.Sc (Ag.) / B.Sc (Hort.) / B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH etc can apply for the test by filling the online application form.
The university most likely will release the form in the 1st week of March 2022. Before heading to the application form, applicants should make sure to check their eligibility status. TS EAMCET 2022 will be held in pen and paper-based mode where a question booklet and OMR answer sheet will be distributed among the applicants to mark the answers. The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
TS EAMCET 2022
- The application form for TS EAMCET shall only be available via online mode. The authority won’t release printed application form in this regard.
- Students should fill and submit the form on time to avoid the last-minute rush and technical error.
- Multiple applications can lead to rejection of all the applications submitted by the candidates.
- Mere appearing in the exam and qualifying it does not give any right for admission into the stated professional courses. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria at the time of admission to be eligible for admission.
- To be considered for ranking, candidates should obtain minimum of 25% marks in the entrance exam. However, there is no such condition for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
TS EAMCET 2022 Important dates
The tentative schedule of TS EAMCET 2022 is as follows-
|Availability of application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||Last week of April 2022|
|Admit card downloading||3rd week of April 2022|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2022|
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2022|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2022|
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates must fulfill the necessary eligibility conditions laid down by the authority in order to appear in the entrance exam. Here are the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2022 exam-
Nationality: An applicant should be an Indian national or a person of Indian origin (PIO) or overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
Domicile: Applicants should belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and should fulfill the local/non-local status laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants should fall between 17 years and 22 years as on 31st December 2022. For B.Pharma, candidates should have completed 16 years of age at the time of admission.
- B.V.Sc and AH, B.Sc (Hons.) in Horticulture, B.Sc in Forestry, B.F.Sc, and B.Tech (FT): Candidates should have completed first year of intermediate exam (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from a recognized board with science subjects.
- B.Pharma: Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with physics, chemistry and biology as optional subjects. They should have scored minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- B.Tech (Biotechnology): Applicants should have completed the final year of intermediate exam with PCB subject group along with the bridge course exam in mathematics conducted by Board of intermediate education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application form
Candidates can fill the application form of TS EAMCET 2022 only through the online mode i.e. by visiting the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Before filling the form, they should keep their relevant documents, scanned copy of photograph and signature ready. The form will include the following details- name, father’s name, address, phone number, email id, educational details, gender, religion, etc.
Candidates are required to provide the correct details in the application form. They should cross-check and verify their particulars in the form before making the final submission. No correction window will be given to the candidates to make changes in the form past submission. Applicants need not send the hardcopy of the form to the authority. Incomplete applications or those received without the application fee shall be rejected by the authority.
Applicants need to pay Rs. 800/- towards the registration fee for TS EAMCET exam. Those belonging to SC/ST community must pay Rs. 400/- for the same purpose. The application cum registration fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking and TS (AP) online centers.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam pattern
Candidates can note down the exam pattern for their quick reference-
- Exam mode: Offline mode
- Language: Bilingual i.e. either in English and Telugu or in English and Urdu
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given to the candidates for each correct answer
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of TS EAMCET is typically based on the curriculum prescribed for the intermediate exam (class 12th). Here are some of the key topics that the candidates need to prepare-
- Mathematics: Algebra, trigonometry, vector algebra, geometry, 3D geometry, probability, calculus.
- Physics: Work, energy and power, electric charges and fields, communication systems, current electricity, moving charges and magnetism, magnetism and matter, units and measurements, gravitation, systems of particles and rotational motion, mechanical properties of solids, thermodynamics, ray optics and optical instruments, dual nature of radiation and matter, electromagnetic waves, atoms, etc.
- Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical equilibrium and acids-bases, chemical bonding and molecular structure, the s-block elements, p- block elements group 13 , states of matter: gases and liquids, stoichiometry, hydrogen and its compounds, hydrocarbons, general principles of metallurgy, d and f block elements & coordination compounds, etc.
- Biology: Plant ecology, microbiology, phylum: chordata, human anatomy and physiology-I, structural organization in animals, biology & human welfare, animal diversity-I: invertebrate phyla, ecology & environment, locomotion & reproduction in protozoa, internal organization of plants, cell structure and function, type study of periplaneta americana, etc.
TS EAMCET 2022 Admit card
- To download the admit card, applicants need to go to the official website of the TS EAMCET i.e. tsche.ac.in.
- They need to retain a printout copy of the hall ticket for future use.
- Those who do not possess a valid admit card on the day of the exam will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and take the test.
- Students also need to bring a valid id proof along with the hall ticket to mark their entry into the exam hall.
TS EAMCET Result
- The result of TS EAMCET 2022 will be declared on the official web portal. Candidates can download their rank card by logging into the website using their login credentials.
- Candidates will be ranked in order of the merit obtained by them in the exam.
- Based on the merit list, the shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the counselling procedure for seat allotment.
- The schedule of the counselling will be updated on the official website of the TS EAMCET.
- Only those candidates can appear for counselling whose name is listed in the merit list prepared by the authority.
- Candidates will be asked to indicate their preference of course, and college during the counselling session.
- They will also undergo the document verification phase where their original documents will be thoroughly checked.
- Based on the choice opted by the candidates, their merit rank, number of seat available and other factors, candidates will be allotted a seat.
- Candidates will now have to report to the allotted college to complete the admission related formalities.