Siddharth University is a state university located at Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. The university will invite applications from the eligible candidates in order to provide admissions to its different undergraduate and post graduate courses i.e. B.Com, B.Sc (Ag), M.Com, MA (Economics) and MA (Hindi).
The candidates aspiring for Siddharth University Admission 2022 can submit an application form in both online and offline mode. The university will conduct its own entrance exam in order to screen the candidates for the admission. In this article, we will provide all the necessary details regarding Siddharth University Admission 2021 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, exam pattern etc.
Siddharth University Important Dates 2022
The important dates for Siddharth University Admission 2022 are given in the table below. Please note that the dates mentioned here are tentative based on last year’s admission. Candidates can check the exact dates and schedule from this page after the release of official notification.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Release of Official notification for Siddharth University 2021 admission||1st week of June 2022`|
|Availability of Application form (Online and offline)||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit Application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Date of Examination||1st week of July 2022|
Siddharth University Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for Siddharth University Admission 2022 will be different for all the courses as given below:
- The candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board in or after the year 2019.
For B.Sc (Ag)
- The applicant must have passed Intermediate or equivalent exam with agriculture or science (Bio/Maths) stream in or after the year 2019.
- The candidate who has a B.Com or BA (Economics) degree with at least 40% marks (No minimum marks criteria for SC/ST candidates) will be eligible for the Siddharth University Admission 2022.
- Must have passed qualifying exam in or after the year 2019.
For MA (Hindi)
- The applicants must have passed final BA degree exam with 40% marks (not applicable for SC/ST) in or after the year 2017.
- Should have studied Hindi as a subject in 3rd year of the degree course.
- The aspirant must have cleared final year exam of B.A or B.Com degree with at least 40% marks (not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- Must have passed the qualifying exam in or after the year 2019 and should have studied economics as a subject in 3rd year of the degree course.
Important Points about Siddharth University 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have passed their intermediate or equivalent examination in the year 2019, 2020 and 2021, their obtained marks will be deducted by 10, 7 and 5% of the maximum marks, respectively.
- The applicants who will appear in the qualifying exam in the year 2022 can also apply.
Siddharth University Application Form 2022
The application form for Siddharth University Admission 2022 will be available in both online and offline mode. In online mode, the candidates have to visit the official website and fill all the educational, personal and contact details in the online application form. In addition to this, in online application form, the applicants need to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
The candidates who are willing to applying offline can download the application form from the official website i.e. https://www.sidunikapilvastu.edu.in. The applicants have to fill the offline applicant form in neat handwriting and submit it to the university along with the enclosures before the last date.
The application fee for Siddharth University Admission 2022 is mentioned in the table given below:
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|For SC/ST||RS. 400/-|
Mode of Payment
- For online application, the application fee will be paid through the online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline application, the application fee will be paid via bank challan. The copy of bank challan can be downloaded from the official website.
Siddharth University Entrance Exam 2022
The exam pattern for Siddharth University Admission will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Sheet Based)
- Type of Questions: Only objective type multiple choice Questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: 3 Marks will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Language of Questions: Questions will be asked in both Hindi and English Language (except for Language Papers)
Subject wise Number of Questions to be asked in entrance exam:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Languages||30 (15 – English, 15 – Hindi)|
|Commerce Knowledge||75 (20 – Bookkeeping & Accountancy, 15 – Economics, 15 – Banking, 15 – Business organization , 10 – Business Geography)|
For B.Sc (Ag)
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Agricultural Engineering science||15|
Siddharth University Admit Card 2022
The admit card will be released on the official website of the siddharth university. The candidates, please note the university will not send admit card by post or any other offline methods. All the important details such as exam date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
Siddharth University Result 2022
The result as well as the merit list of the selected candidates for Siddharth University admission 2022 will be published on the official website of the university. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam and their categories. The candidates who will be shortlisted after the declaration of result will be called for counselling process.
The minimum Qualifying marks in the Siddharth University Entrance exam 2022 will be as follows:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks in the entrance exam|
|For Unreserved Candidates||35%|
|For OBC candidates||25%|
|For SC candidates||20%|
|For ST candidates||15%|
Siddharth University Counseling 2022
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the counseling as per the venue and time to be decided by the university.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents for the verification at the time of counseling.
- Please note that the applicants also have to bring their admit card at the time of counselling otherwise the candidature will be cancelled.
- The allotment of seats will be done as per the merit and categories of the candidates.
- The selected candidates have to pay the counselling fee for the confirmation of Siddharth University Admission 2021.