Sanskriti University is a state private university established in the year 2016 at chhata, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. A large number of UG, PG and research courses are being offered at this university in the field of engineering, medical, law, management, humanities, science etc. For most of the courses the Sanskriti university admission 2022 will be granted on the basis of qualifying exam merit. However, the university will organize Sanskriti Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 (SEEE 2022) for the admission to B.Tech courses.
In this article, we will discuss complete details regarding the Sanskriti University Admission 2022 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Sanskriti University Important Dates 2022
The tentative schedule for Sanskriti University Admission 2022 is given in the table below. The exact schedule will be updated on this page after the release of official notification.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Last week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card (SEEE)||2nd week of June 2022|
|Result of SEEE Exam||June 2022|
|Offer letter for Sanskriti University Admission 2019 will be sent||June 2022|
Sanskriti University Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Eligibility Criteria for Sanskriti University Admission 2022 will be as follows:
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Tech (CSE, EEE, ECE, ME, civil)||Must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in PCM (Admission will be granted on the basis of SEEE/JEE/ Qualifying exam merit)|
|Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech)|
|Integrated (B.Tech + MBA)|
|M.Tech||B.Tech or BE degree in a relevant branch with 55% marks|
|BCA||Should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics/ Computer Science/ IP etc. with a minimum of 50% marks in best 4 subjects including above mentioned subjects.|
|Integrated BCA + MCA|
|MCA||BCA or any other bachelors degree with Maths at 10+2 level or at graduation level with at least 50% marks|
|BUMS||10+2 with PCB as compulsory subjects with 50% marks (As per the norms of Council/ Ayush/ NEET/ CET/ CPAT)|
|B.Sc (Hotel Management)||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in four best subjects.|
|M.Sc (Hotel Management)||Bachelors degree in Hotel Management with a minimum of 50% marks|
|PG Diploma in Hotel Management||Graduation with at least 50% marks|
|BBA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), Integrated BBA+ MBA||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in best four relevant subjects|
|M.Com||B.Com (Pass) or B.Com (Hons) degree with at least 50% marks|
|MBA||Any Bachelors degree with at least 50% marks (candidates qualified in CAT/ MAT/ X-MAT/ NAT) will be preferred.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy , B.Pharma||As per the norm of PCI|
|BHMS||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject having a minimum of 50% marks|
|Diploma in Homeopathy and Pharmacy||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject having a minimum of 50% marks (For UP domicile candidates only)|
|B.Ed, BTC||Any graduate with at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply|
|BA.B.Ed, B.Sc.Bed||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.|
|M.Ed||B.Ed with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate|
|BA (Fashion Designing), BA (Pass)||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in best 4 subjects.|
|Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic)||The candidates must have passed class 10th with at least 35% marks|
|Ph.D.||Master’s Degree in relevant subjects with at least 55% marks (CGPA 5.5 on a scale of 10 points)|
Note: Apart from the courses mentioned here, the university offers admission to many other courses. The candidates can find the eligibility criteria for rest of the courses at the official website.
Sanskriti University Application Form 2022
The interested candidates will be able to submit the application form for Sanskriti University Admission 2022 in both online and offline mode.
In online mode, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form through the official website of the university. It will be mandatory for every candidate to enter all the necessary personal and educational details in the application form. While filling the details in the Sanskriti University 2022 Application form, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph.
The offline application form can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The candidates have to download the application and fill all the details in the application form very carefully. The duly filled application form along with the registration fee needs to be submitted at any of the following places.
- At the Sanskriti university, Chatta, Mathura campus
- At one of the regional Centers of the university
The offline application form for Sanskriti University Admission 2022 along with the prospectus can also be purchased at Rs. 1000/- from the university campus or regional centers.
The aspirants within India can also request for the application form and prospectus by post. The candidate just need to a request letter along with the demand draft of Rs. 1050/-.
Sanskriti University Registration Fee 2022
The registration fees to be submitted along with the application form. The registration fee for Sanskriti University Admission 2022 will be as follows:
|The courses in which the annual fees is Rs. 50000/- or more||Rs. 10000/-|
|The courses in which the annual fees is less than Rs. 50000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
Mode of Payment
- In online mode, the registration fee can be submitted through the online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The applicants can also pay the fee via bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Sanskriti University, Uttar Pradesh.
Note: The registration fees is non-refundable. However, it is adjustable with the total fees if the candidate is offered admission.
Sanskriti University Entrance Exam 2022
The university will conduct SEEE exam for the admission to the following courses:
- B.Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering)
- Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech)
- Integrated (B.Tech + MBA)
The Exam pattern for SEEE is given below
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Objective type of Question will be asked|
|Number of Question||150|
|Marking Scheme||Each Question will Carry 4 Marks|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative Marking|
|Medium of Examination||English|
Note: The exam can be held offline (OMR sheet based) in case of any internet/Wifi problem at any center.
Sanskriti University 2022 Admission Procedure
- After the submission of application form, the eligibility of the candidates will be examined and a merit list will be prepared.
- The offer letters will be sent to the candidates as per the prepared merit. Generally, the offer letters are sent in the month of June.
- After receiving the offer letter the candidates has to report at any of the following locations
- At the Sanskriti University , Chhata, Mathura Campus
- At the regional center at which the candidates have registered.
- The candidates have to bring following documents at the time of reporting for the Sanskriti University Admission 2022.
- A demand draft of the amount mentioned in the offer letter as the first installment.
- A duly filled Admission Form (Hard Copy) signed by the candidate and parents.
- Proof regarding Date of Birth of Candidate
- Mark Sheets and Certificate of Class 10th and 12th
- Mark Sheets and Certificate of Graduation or Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner possessing an MBBS or equivalent degree.
- Character Certificate to be issued by the head of institution from which you have passed the qualifying exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Original and Three set of copies of all above-mentioned documents
- An undertaking in the prescribed format as attached in the prospectus. (in case the result of Qualifying exam is yet to be declared).
For any kind of Queries related to the Sanskriti University Admission 2022, the candidate may contact the admission cell.
Phone Number: +91- 9358512345
Toll Free Number: 1800-200-3007