The Council of Architecture (CoA) annually conducts an entrance exam for admission in UG course in architecture offered by the colleges across the country. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by filling the NATA application form 2022. The council will most probably release the application form in the 4th week of January 2022. Before proceeding to the form filling part, candidates should make sure that they fit the eligibility requirements laid down by the Council in order to be qualified for admission. Candidates should submit the form on time to avoid last-minute technical errors and glitches. The application form will only be released in online mode. No other mode shall be permitted by the authority for filling the NATA application form.
The official schedule of NATA application form is as follows-
|Application form availability||4th week of Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||March 2022- NATA I
June 2022: NATA II
NATA Application form 2022
- Candidates can apply for NATA only via online mode. The application form can be filled by visiting the official website of the NATA i.e. nata.in.
- Applicants must possess a valid email id and an active mobile number to register for the exam. Further communication related to the exam will be carried by the authorities via these mediums only.
- They are required to keep their documents including the scanned photograph and signature handy while filling the application form.
- The details in the application form should be entered very carefully and must be correct as per the knowledge of the candidates.
- If at any stage, the information provided by the candidates is found to be false or misleading then the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the authority.
- The scanned images must be in proper format (check the table below).
- It is compulsory for the applicants to pay the requisite amount of the application fee for the exam.
- Incomplete applications or those received without the application fee shall likely be rejected by the council.
- Any correction in the form shall not be permitted but in rare cases, the request for correction will be addressed through an email to the authority.
- Candidates need not send the copy of the filled-in application form to the authorities by post or any other mode whatsoever.
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||1 KB to 30 KB||1.5 cm X 3.5 cm|
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG||4 KB to 100 KB||4.5 cm X 3.5 cm|
|Community certificate (for SC/ST candidates only)||PDF/JPEG/JPG||5 KB to 100 KB||A4 format|
Candidates need to pay Rs. 1800/- as the application fee for the exam. Those belonging to the SC/ST category are required to pay Rs. 1500/-. Bank charges might be applied to the application fee. The fee stated is non-refundable. Candidates cannot claim for reimbursement once the payment has been successfully made. The payment can be made online i.e. through credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Check here for exam pattern
Details to be filled in the application form
Given below are the details that the candidates need to provide in the NATA application form 2022-
Candidates’ full name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, gender, whether SC/ST, person with disability, type of disability, place of residence, nationality, Aadhar number, have you applied in JEE Main paper-II, Enter application number, if yes, communication address, choice of exam centers, academic details of class 10th and class 12th etc.
How to apply?
Here is the step by step procedure on how to fill the NATA application form 2022-
- Go to the official website of the NATA or click on the direct link provided here.
- Click on the “register now” button and register yourself for the exam by providing basic details.
- Once the registration is completed, enter your login id and password to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form by clicking the “apply now” button.
- Enter your details in the application form very carefully and review them before clicking the “submit” button.
- After submitting the form, you need to upload the scanned images by clicking on the “browse/upload” button.
- As soon as the images are uploaded, you need to hit the “next” button to complete the payment of the application fee.
- A confirmation page will be displayed once you have successfully made the payment.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.