Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology is a state agricultural university situated at Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh. The university offers a large no. of courses mainly in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry. The Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 will be granted to the candidates who will clear the UPCATET 2022 exam.
The online application form for UPCATET exam will be released in the month of February 2022 tentatively, the candidate will be required to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Candidates aspiring for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 can find all the necessary details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc. from this post.
NDUAT admission 2022
The expected schedule for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2019 is given the table below.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission (UPCATET)||3rd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of March 2022|
|Availability of correction window||1st week of April 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Result of entrance exam||Last week of May 2022|
|Registration for online counselling for UG courses||1st week of June 2022 to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling for UG Courses||3rd week of June 2022 to 1st week of July 2022|
|Counselling registration for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2021 (PG Courses)||3rd week of June 2022|
|Counselling for PG Courses||Last week of June 2022 to 2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling registration for Ph.D course||2nd week of July 2022 to 3rd week of July 2022|
|Counseling for Ph.D courses||4th week of July 2022 to 1st week of August 2022|
Note: The exact schedule for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 will be updated on this page when the authorities will release the official notification.
NDUAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 will be as follows:
- The age of a candidate seeking admission in B. V. Sc. & A. H course should be between 17 to 25 years as on 31 December 2022.
- For rest of UG courses, the age of an applicant should be between 16 to 22 years as on 31st December 2022.
- There will be no upper age limit for PG courses.
Note: There will be a relaxation of 5 Years in the upper age for SC, ST and OBC candidates seeking Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022.
The applicant looking for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 needs to be a native of Uttar Pradesh. The criteria for nativity are given below:
- The candidate who will pass the qualifying exam from Uttar Pradesh or the candidate living in Uttar Pradesh for the last 5 years will be eligible to apply for the admission.
- Indian candidates whose father’s residential address or native place is in Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
- Indian candidates whose father is living in Uttar Pradesh after obtaining a residential address from last 5 years will also be eligible to apply.
- Wards of state or central government employees working in Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
- NRI candidates whose ancestors were from the state of Uttar Pradesh will also be eligible for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022.
The Educational Qualification for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 is elaborated in the table given below:
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||The applicant must have passed an intermediate exam with Agri. Sci. /PCB/PCM/PCMB subjects
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|B. F. Sc. (Bachelor in Fisheries Science)||The applicant must have passed an intermediate exam with Agri. Sci./PCB /PCMB|
|B. V. Sc. & A. H||The candidate must have 10+2 exam in PCMB or PCB subject along with English as a compulsory subject and must have obtained 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subject (47.5% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community
Science (Only for Girls)
|Must have passed 10+2 exam with science stream or with arts stream (with home science as a subject)|
|B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)||Must have cleared the class 12th exam with Agricultural Sci., PCM or PCMB subject group|
|B.Tech (CSE, ME)||Applicant must have passed 10+2 with PCM or PCMB subject|
|M.Sc (Community Science/Home Science)||The candidate must have a B.Sc.(H.Sc.)/B.Sc. Home Science (Hons.)10+2+4 years degree|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture)||The aspirant must have a B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc. Ag (Hons), B.Sc (Hons) Ag degree with relevant subjects in 10+2+4 system|
|M.Sc (Horticulture)||The candidate must possess a B.Sc.(Ag.)/B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.)/ B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. / B.Sc. Hort. (10+2+4 years degree)|
|M.V.Sc.||The aspirant should have a B.V.Sc. & A. H. with OGPA 5.50 (5.00 for SC/ST) out of 10. Apart from this the applicant must also be registered in VCI, New Delhi or State Veterinary Council|
|Ph.D. (Agriculture)||The candidates must have an M.Sc (Ag) degree with relevant subject|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Science)||The applicant should possess an M.V.Sc. degree in a concerned subject.|
Note: The candidate looking for a Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 in any of the PG Courses must possess 4 year bachelors’ degree, 3 years bachelors degree holders will not be eligible.
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology Application Form 2022
The application form for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 2022 admission will be filled through the UPCATET website i.e. www.upcatet.org. The applicants have to choose the courses and provide all the necessary personal, educational as well as contact details in the application form.
Apart from the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (with name and date of birth mentioned), signature and thumb impression (left hand thumb impression for male candidates, right hand thumb impression for female candidates) on the application form.
After uploading the images, the candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee only via online mode. The applicant will be able to take the print out of submitted application form only after the 24 hours of the application fee payment.
Take two printouts of submitted application form for future requirement.
The application fee for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 2022 admission is described in the table given below:
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1250/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1050/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
Mode of payment
The application fee will be paid via online mode using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology Admission Procedure 2022
- The admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in the UPCATET exam
- The candidate who will clear the UPCATET exam will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- The applicants have to fill and lock their choice of colleges in which they are seeking admission.
- The seat allotment for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2021 will be based on merit list, choice filled by candidates and availability of seats. However, reservation will also be granted to the candidates from reserved categories as per the norms of the university.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the document verification and payment of security fees.
The Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2022 will be offered in following colleges:
- College of Agriculture, Kumarganj, Faizabad
- College of Home Science, Kumarganj, Faizabad
- College of Agriculture, Azamgarh
- Mahamaya College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology, Akbarpur, Ambedkarnagar
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Kumarganj, Faizabad
- College of Fisheries, Kumarganj, Faizabad
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Kumarganj, Faizabad
- Ram Monohar Lohia Institute of Plant Biotechnology and Biodiversity, Kumarganj, Faizabad