Monad University is a privately owned state university located at Hapur, Uttar Pradesh. The university was established by the Monad Educational Society. There are a large number of UG, PG and research courses that are offered in this university. The Monad University Admission 2022 for most of the courses will be provided directly on the basis of qualifying exam merit. However, the university will also conduct interviews for some courses such as B.Ed, B.Arch etc.
In this article, we are providing every important detail regarding the Monad University Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Monad University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria you need to fulfill for Monad University Admission 2022 depends upon the course for which you are looking to apply. The eligibility criteria for some of the main courses under the university are given below:
For B. Arch
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2 with PCM subject and 50% aggregate marks
- The candidates must also have a valid NATA or any other architecture aptitude test rank.
- The aspirants having a diploma in architecture with 50% marks can also apply.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with PCM Subjects
For BA . JMC/ BBA
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
For MA. JMC
- The applicant must be graduate in any stream with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- The candidates must be a graduate with 50% marks.
- The applicant who do not have 50% marks in graduation but obtained 50% marks in Master degree can also apply
- BE/B.Tech graduates with 55% marks can also apply.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 exam.
- The applicant must have a B.Com degree with 45% marks.
- 50% marks will be required for the candidates having any other Bachelors degree than B.Com.
- The candidates must have a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The applicant must possess a post graduation degree in relevant subjects with 55% marks.
Note: There are many more courses that are offered at the monad university. The candidates can check eligibility for each course at official website of the university.
Monad University Application Form 2022
The application form for Monad University Admission 2022 will be available in both online and offline mode. To access the application form, candidates can choose any of the following methods
- Downloading the application form through official website
In this method, the candidates have to download and take print out of the application form from the university website.
Then, the candidate has to submit the duly filled application form at the university campus with a demand draft of Rs. 6000/-.
- Applying online.
In this method, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form through the official website. While applying online, the candidates have to enter all the educational and personal details on the online application form. In this mode of application, the application fee can be paid by Demand draft, RTGS, NEFT or mobile wallets such as Paytm and easy pay.
- Direct application
The candidates can also purchase and submit the application form at the university campus by making a payment of Rs. 6000/-
In order to apply for the Monad University Admission, the candidates have to submit the application form to the following address:
Central Admission Cell
Monad University, Block-C, Ground Floor.
The application fee for Monad University Admission 2021 will be Rs. 6000/- for every candidate.
Mode of Payment.
The candidates can pay the application fee via following methods
While applying online, the applicants can pay either via Demand Draft or other online methods such as RTGS/ NEFT, mobile wallets etc. The details for RTGS/NEFT are as follows:
Account Name: Monad University
Account Number: 245805000329
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
IFSC Code: ICIC0002458
Branch: Garh Road, Hapur (U.P)
In offline method, the candidates have to submit the application fee via demand draft to be drawn in favour of “Monad University” payable at Hapur.
Monad University Admission Procedure 2022
- After the submission of application form, the university will release the merit of the selected candidates.
- The university will conduct interview for some of the courses before releasing the list of selected candidates.
- After getting selected, the candidates have to get their original documents verified.
- The admission will be cancelled if any candidate unable to furnish the original documents of verification.
Monad University Contact Details
For further queries regarding the monad university admission 2022, candidates may contact the admission cell through the following details
Phone: 0122 – 2327000
SMS: “MONAD” to 56677.