Mohammad Ali Jauhar University is a private university located at Rampur District of Uttar Pradesh. The university offers various UG and PG courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Diploma Engineering, BA, MA, MBA, BBA etc. In order to screen the candidates for Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022, the university will conduct an entrance exam for some courses like B.tech, M.Tech, MBA etc. While for some courses, the admission will be provided on the basis of qualifying exam merit.
It is expected the application form for the admission will be available in the month of April 2022. In this article, we will discuss complete details regarding the Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022 Important Dates
The expected schedule for Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022 is given in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Staring of application form submission (online and offline)||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date for application form submission (for test courses)||A day before the date of exam|
|Last date for application form submission (for non-test courses)||Last week of August 2022|
|Date of Entrance exam for (B.Pharma and D.Pharma)||2nd week of July 2022|
|Date of Entrance exam for (B.Tech & MBA)||4th week of July 2022|
|Date of Entrance exam B.Ed exam||Last week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result for pharmacy entrance exam||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result for B.Tech & MBA entrance exam||4th week of July 2022|
|Result declaration for B.Ed entrance exam||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date for admission (For test courses)||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date for admission (For Non-Test courses)||Last week of August 2022|
The candidates looking for Jauhar University Admission 2022, needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in PCM.
For Diploma in Engineering
- Applicant must have passed high school or equivalent with 45% marks
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and at least 45% marks
For B.Sc Honours
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 with appropriate subject and at least 45% marks
For BA/ BBA/ Bachelor in E-Commerce/ Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons)/ Bachelor of Mass Communication
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 in any discipline with 45% marks.
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in PCB/PCM subjects.
- The age of a candidate should be more than 17 years as on 17/12/2022.
- The candidates must be a graduate with at least 50% marks.
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Note: 50% of the total seats are reserved for Muslim candidates and 5% relaxation in qualifying marks will be given to the candidates from SC/ST categories.
The candidates looking for Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022 can access the application form in both online and offline.
In offline mode:
- In this mode, candidates have to download the application form from the official website and submit it along with the demand draft of application fee at the university campus.
- The candidates can also purchase the application form from the university campus i.e.
202, Gulmarg Apartments,
5 Jopling Road,
- The offline application form can also be purchased from the Rampur Public School, BAB-E-ILM Road, Rampur.
- Candidates can also request for an application form via post
- The duly filled application form should be submitted at the following address:
The Admission Cell,
Mohammad Ali Jauhar University,
Pin code: 244901
In online mode:
- In this mode, the candidates have to apply for Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2019 through the official website. i.e. www.jauharuniversity.edu.in.
- While registering online the candidates have to submit the application fee via online method only.
- The application fee will be Rs. 700/- for every candidate.
- In case the candidate request for an application form via DD then he/she have to send the demand draft of Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment
- The application fee can be paid in cash or by DD while purchasing the application form.
- In online mode, the candidates have to submit the application fee via online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Entrance Exam 2022
The university will conduct the entrance exam for the following courses:
- Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engg.)
- Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
- Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- Ed (Bachelor of Education)
- Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
Key Details regarding the entrance exam
Type of Question to be asked: Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked
No. of Questions: 120
Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
After the submission of application form, the university will release the admit card for all the registered candidates. All the important information regarding the exam such as exam date, timing, venue etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. It will be compulsory for every candidate to carry admit card at the examination center. Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe it the Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022 process gets over.
After the commencement of exam, the university will announce the result most probably in the same week. The Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2022 will be provided on the basis of entrance exam result. For non entrance exam course, the university will release the merit list on the basis of which the admission will be granted.
Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Counselling 2022
The selected candidates after the entrance exam will be called for Mohammad Ali Jauhar University Admission 2021 counselling. All the original documents will be verified at the time of counseling. It will be mandatory for the candidates to carry original documents along with the Photo states of the same at the time of counselling. A certain amount of fees will also be required to be paid by the candidates during the counseling process.