Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022: The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVET) publishes the official notification for all the eligible candidates to take the admission in various ITI institutes of Maharashtra. Candidates, who want to pursue the entry-level professional/vocational courses, can apply for the entrance examination and can take admission in the private or public ITI institutes located in the state of Maharashtra.
Here, candidates can read all the details about the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and the Important Dates.
Details about the Maharashtra ITI Admission
- Who conducts the Exam: The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Maharashtra
- Level of Exam: State Level
There are various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the state of Maharashtra and there are a number of courses in the different trades are offered by the institutes as given below:
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Machinist Grinder
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Maharashtra ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
A candidate has to meet with the following criteria if he/she wants to get admission into ITI programmes offered at the colleges of Maharashtra state.
- The applicants need to have completed the higher secondary education from any recognized state or central government board of education.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 14 years.
Maharashtra ITI Admission Application Form 2022
Maharashtra ITI application form is possible to be available from August 2022 onwards. Candidates are suggested to collect the information furnished below and follow the same at the time of applying online.
- Maharashtra ITI Admission Application Form is available at the official website of the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Maharashtra
- The applicants will fill all the necessary details in the application form online.
- After making the payment of the application fee, candidates need to submit the application form online.
- For Unreserved category – Rs. 150
- For Reserved category – Rs. 100
- For Outside Maharashtra state – Rs. 300
- For Non-Residential Indian – Rs. 500
Maharashtra ITI Admission Procedure 2022
- The admission process is simple and candidates will be offered the admission in the colleges of Maharashtra on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination.
- After the written entrance exam is commenced, candidates will be called for the counseling process.
Maharashtra ITI entrance exam Result
The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training Maharashtra will release the result of the entrance exam on the official website. The candidates, who qualify the entrance examination, will be called for the counseling to take admission in the ITI colleges of Maharashtra.