The Invertis University is a private state university located at Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. The university offers a large number of UG, PG and research courses in a variety of disciplines. The application form for Invertis Univerisity Admission 2022 will be available in both online and offline mode. The university will conduct its own entrance test for the admission (IUEEE). However, the admission will also be granted on the basis of other renowned entrance exams such as UPSEE/JEE mains etc. For some courses, the university will also offer direct admission on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
In this post, we will provide you complete details regarding the Invertis University Admission 2022, such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Invertis University Admission 2022 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for Invertis University Admission 2022 is given in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of Application form submission||January 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||April/ May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||May 2022|
|Declaration of Merit||June 2022|
Note: The exact dates will be updated on this post after the release of official notification.
Invertis University Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for Invertis University admission 2022 will be as follows:
For B.Tech (CS, EC, EEE, ME, CE, Bio-tech)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in both aggregate and PCM/PCB
For BBA/ B.Com/ B.Com (Hons)/ BCA
- The applicant should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)
- The candidate should have studied PCM/ PCB or Biotech subject at 10+2 level.
For BA LLB (Integrated)
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- The age of an applicant should not be more than 20 years
For Bsc/ B.El.Ed/ BA B.Ed
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)
Post Graduate Courses
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech / BE/ M.Sc from a relevant subject with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)
- The applicant must possess a bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% for candidate from SC/ST candidates)
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- Must have studied Maths at graduation or 10+2 level.
- Any candidates with 50% marks in graduation can apply (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- The age of candidate should be less than 30 years
- The aspirant must have a PG degree with relevant subjects and 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates)
Invertis University Application Form 2022
The application form for Invertis University admission 2022 can be obtained in both online and offline mode. Details about both online and offline modes of application are given below:
Online mode: In online mode, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website using an email id and phone number. Then they have to enter all the details in the application form and upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature. In this mode, the application fee will be submitted through the online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or net banking.
In offline mode: In this mode, the candidates have to obtain the printed application form from any of the following offices:
- Corporate office: 60/10, Old Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi-110060
- Campus: Invertis University, NH-24, Bareilly-243123 U.P. (India)
- City office: B-186, Civil Lines, Bareilly-243001
The application form can also be obtained via post by sending a request letter at the following address:
Invertis Village, NH-24,
Bareilly – 243 123
Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: 91-0581-2460442, 2460443
Candidates can also request application form via email by sending a request at email@example.com.
In offline application form, the application fee for Invertis University Admission 2022 will be paid via Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of “Invertis University” payable at Bareilly.
The duly filled application form along with DD should reach the university before the last date.
- The application fee will be Rs. 750/- for all the candidates.
After the submission of application form, the university will release the admit card for IUEEE 2022 exam. All the details regarding the exam such as timing, venue, dates etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card. Please note that the admit card is a very important document which should be kept preserved till the Invertis University Admission 2021 process gets completed.
The university will release the merit list of the short listed candidates and score card of IUEEE exam. The Invertis University Admission 2022 will be granted on the basis of merit list only. However, certain reservations will also be granted to the candidates from reserved categories. Separate merit lists will be prepared on the basis of IUEEE exam, qualifying exam marks and on the basis other renowned exams such as UPSEE, NATA, JEE main etc.
Invertis University Counseling
The student who will be shortlisted for admission will have to take part in the counseling process. The candidates have to carry all the relevant documents in original at the time of counseling. The Invertis university admission 2021 will not be confirmed unless the candidate doesn’t get his/her documents verified.