Integral University is a privately owned state university located at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The university offers a large number of undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in diverse fields like technology, science, arts, management etc. For most of the course, the Integral University Admission 2022 will be granted on the basis of Integral University Entrance Test 2022 (IUET 2022). The admission will also be granted directly on the basis of qualifying exam marks for some courses.
50% of the total seats are reserved for Muslim minorities in the Integral University. The candidate aspiring for Integral University Admission 2022 can check the important details such as important date, eligibility criteria, application form etc. from this article.
Important Dates for Integral University Admission 2022
The tentative dates for Integral University Admission 2022 are given below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of Application Form submission||February 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2022|
|Admit card of IUET exam||One week prior to the exam|
|Date of IUET exam||1st week of April 2022|
|Result and Counseling||June 2022|
Note: The exact dates will be updated on this post after the availability of official notification.
Integral University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The university offers are a very large number of course. The eligibility criteria for different courses are as follows:
For Integral University UG admission 2022
B.Tech (CS, ECE, ICE, ME, Civil etc.) / B.Tech – M.Tech (Integrated degree)
- Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics & any one of the Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Computer science subject and at least 45% marks
B.Tech (lateral Entry)
- Should have a 3 years diploma in engineering with 50% marks
B.Sc (H) (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry)
- 10+2 with PCM or PCB subject group and at least 50% marks
B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- 10+2 with PCM and 50% marks
- 10+2 with physics, chemistry & Maths/Biology subjects and a minimum of 45% marks
- 10+2 with 45% marks
BBA /BBA-MBA integrated
- 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks
- Must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks
Post Graduate courses
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor degree in science with relevant subjects.
- Applicant should have a B.Arch degree with 55% marks
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks (55% for BE/B.Tech)
- BA with English as one of the subject or B.Tech with bridge course in English
- Graduation in any stream with 45% marks
Note: The candidates from reserved categories (SC/ST) will get a relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks.
Integral University Application Form 2022
The application form for Integral University Admission 2022 will be available in both online and offline modes. In online mode, the candidates have to fill and submit the application form through the official website i.e. admission.iui.ac.in. The candidates should enter only the authentic details in the application form as the document will be verified during the late stages of admission process.
The offline application can be obtained from the Integral University Campus and selected books stores. In offline mode, the duly filled application form should reach the following address before the last date
Directorate of Admissions & Counselling,
Integral University, Dasuli
P.O. Bas-Ha, Kursi Road
Lucknow – 226026
The application fee for Integral university admission 2022 will be Rs. 1000/- for every candidate.
While applying online, the candidates have to submit the application fee online via credit card, debit card or net banking.
For offline application, the application fee will be submitted via DD to be drawn in favor of “Treasurer, Integral University”, and payable at Lucknow.
Integral University Exam Pattern 2022
The university will conduct the IUET exam for the following courses:
B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Arch, B.Pharma, D.Pharma, M.Sc, MBA, B.Sc, Integrated BBA-MBA, MCA, Integrated B.Sc-M.Sc, M.com and integrated B.Com – M.com.
Exam pattern for IUET is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Questions: Objective Type MCQ
- Duration of Exam: 90 Minutes
- Syllabus: As per the syllabus of Qualifying exam
Note: The candidates who have cleared to JEE (MAINS) /JEE (ADVANCE) /UPSEE /CMAT /UPCATET /AMUEEE /Uni-GAUGE /State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India will be exempted from the IUET exam.
The admit card for IUET 2022 exam will be downloaded from the official website of the university. Please note the admit card is a very important document and it should be preserved till the Integral University admission 2021 process get completed. The candidates have to enter their application form number and date of birth in order to download the admit card. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.
Integral University Admission procedure
- After the commencement of IUET, the university will declare the result on official website and shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.
- For Non–IUET courses, a course wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
- For Integral University Admission 2022 to MBA course, the candidates have to go through an interview after the IUET exam.
After the declaration of merit, the shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling process. The document verification will be done at the time of counseling. However, candidates may submit the original documents within 2 months of commencement of classes. The candidates who will be selected for Integral University admission 2021 counseling will be intimated by post/email.