Institute of Foreign Trade and Management (IFTM) University is a state university located at Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh. The university will invite applications from the eligible candidates in order to grant admission to its large number courses in the field of science, arts, commerce, engineering etc. The application form for IFTM University Admission 2022 will be made available only in offline mode.
In this article, we will discuss, complete details regarding IFTM University Admission 2022 such as application form, important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
IFTM University Admission 2022 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for IFTM University Admission 2022 is given in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit Application Form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Date of Entrance exam (for Ph.D admission)||3rd week of July 2022|
|IFTM University Counseling||July 2022|
Note: The exact dates will be updated on this post after the release of official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for IFTM University admission 2022
As the university offers a large number of courses, the eligibility criteria will be quite wide. The eligibility criteria for most of the courses are given below.
For Undergraduate Courses
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|BBA, BA – LLB, BBA – LLB, BA – B.Ed||10+2 with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Sc. (Bio tech, Food technology, Microbiology)||10+2 with PCM and at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)|
|B.Com||10+2 with science or commerce stream with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)|
|Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM)||Must have passed class 10th|
|B.Pharma||10+2 with PCM or PCB|
|BCA||Passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) and must have studied mathematics and 10th level|
|B.Tech||Should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) with PCM.|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|MBA (Dual Specialization)||Graduation with 45% (40% for SC/ST) or Valid MAT/ CAT score|
|MCA||Minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) in Graduation with mathematics at
10+2 level or BCA.
|MA, LLB, Bachelor of journalism (BJ)||At least 45% marks in graduation|
|M.Tech (EC, EE, CS, ME, Civil)||Minimum 55% in B.Tech with relevant branch. Candidates having 55% in MCA can also apply.|
IFTM Application Form 2022
The application form for IFTM University Admission 2022 will be released only in offline mode. The candidates can access the offline application form in the following ways:
- By purchasing application form along with the admission brochure from the university admission cell by giving Rs. 5000/- in cash.
- Candidate can also get the application form by speed cost/ Courier by sending demand draft or Pay order of Rs. 5000/-
- Candidates may also download the application form from the website, in this mode the candidates have to pay the application fee while submitting the application form.
- The duly filled application form should reach the following address before the last date
IFTM University, Delhi Road,
Moradabad (UP) – 244 001
Note: The candidates have to attach the certified copies of all the educational and category certificates along with the application form.
IFTM Application Fee 2022
- The application fee for IFTM University admission 2022 will be Rs. 5000/- for all the candidates
Mode of payment
- The application fee can be paid in cash at the time of purchasing the application form from the university counter.
- Alternatively, candidates can also submit the application fee via Demand draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of IFTM University payable at Moradabad.
IFTM University Admission Procedure 2022
- The admission to most of the courses will be granted on the basis of qualifying exam marks.
- The university will organize an entrance exam and interview for admission to Ph.D. course.
- The university will declare merit for each course and on the basis of this merit, the admission will be granted.
- The candidates have to visit the university campus along with original documents for the admission.
IFTM University Counseling 2022
The candidates who will be shortlisted for the IFTM University admission 2022 will be required to appear for the counseling at the university campus. The admission will be confirmed after the verification of the original documents. The candidates having their result awaited will be given provisional admission.
The allotment of sets will be done strictly on the basis of merit
For any kind of query or doubt regarding the IFTM University admission 2022, the candidates may contact the university admission cell.
Phone: (0591) – 2360818, 2550208