National Testing Agency (NTA) annually conducts an entrance exam for admission in different UG, PG and JRF/SRF programmes offered by it. Interested candidates can apply for the exam by filling the ICAR AIEEA application form 2021. The application form will be released most probably in April 2021. Candidates should ensure their eligibility status before filling the form.
Only those candidates can download the admit card who will successfully submit the form on time. Applicants also need to send the copy of filled-in application form to the authority before the due date specified. Incomplete application or those received without the application fee shall be rejected by the authority. Only one application should be filled for one programme i.e. UG, PG or JRF/ SRF. Candidates need not fill multiple forms for the same programme.
The tentative dates for ICAR AIEEA application form 2021 are as follows-
|Releasing of application form||April 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||April 2021|
|Exam date||July 2021|
Highlights of ICAR AIEEA application form 2021
- Candidates can obtain the application form for PG and UG entrance exam from the official website of the ICAR i.e. https://icarexam.net/.
- The application form can only be filled via online mode. No printed forms will be provided by the authority for application purpose.
- Aadhar card or passport number or ration card number or any other govt. id number is mandatory for filling the application form.
- In order to fill the ICAR AIEEA application form, candidates need to register for the exam to get a unique application number and set the password for further use.
- Candidates need to keep their application number and password safe for future logins. The corresponding details should not be disclosed to anyone.
- The details provided by the candidates should be correct and match the official records. In case they commit a mistake while filling the form, they can edit the details before the submission of form. Once the form is submitted successfully, no change request shall be entertained by the authority in this regard.
- Candidates should keep at least 3 identical colored photographs with name and date for uploading purpose.
- Candidates need to send the hardcopy of the filled-in application form through speed or registered post only. Applications sent through other modes such as fax, email etc will not be entertained by the authority.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to pay the necessary amount of application fee for the exam failing which their applications shall be rejected by the authority.
- The application form along with the payment proof should be sent at the following postal address-
The Controller of Examinations (Agricultural Education)
Examination Cell, Agricultural Education Division
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Room No. 216, KrishiAnusandhanBhavan-II
Pusa, New Delhi 110 012
|Course||Candidates’ category||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|AIEEA UG||For General/ OBC NCL & UPS/EWS||750/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/Transgender||375/-|
|AIEEA PG||For General/ OBC NCL & UPS/EWS||1100/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/Transgender||550/-|
Note: Applicants can pay the stated fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Details to be filled in the application form
The ICAR AIEEA application form 2021 will bear the following information that must be provided by the candidates in order to be eligible for taking the exam-
- Personal details: Name, address of correspondence, father’s name, nationality, gender, category, religion, etc.
- Academic details: Qualifying examination, school passed from, year of passing, percentage obtained, board/university, etc.
- Work experience (if any): Name of the organization, designation, duration, etc.
- Other relevant information: Exam center, subject group, bank details etc.
How to fill ICAR AIEEA application form 2021?
Given below is the procedure on how to apply for ICAR AIEEA entrance exam-
- Visit the official website of ICAR i.e. https://icarexam.net/.
- Click on the “new registration” link on the homepage.
- Select the program you want to appear for i.e. UG, PG or JRF/ SRF.
- Register for the concerned exam by providing your basic details such as name, father’s name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Note down the application number and password. Use these credentials to login into the web portal.
- Fill the application form very carefully.
- Click on the “browse” button to upload the scanned images (photograph and signature).
- Now head over to the “application fee payment” section and pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Take the printout of the application fee, proof of payment and send it to the authority before the last date of application form submission.