Bennett University is a private university founded by Times group in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The university offers many undergraduate, post-graduate and research degree courses such as B.Tech, BBA, BBA-LLB, BA (J&MC), MBA and Ph.D. The application form for Bennett University Admission 2022 will be released in the month of April 2022 (for most of the courses) tentatively. The mode of application will be both online and offline. The candidates need to submit the application form before the last date.
In this article, we will provide all the necessary details regarding the Bennett University Admission 2022 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
Bennett University Important Dates 2022
The tentative schedule for Bennett University admission 2022 is given in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Schedule|
|Starting of application form submission for B.Tech, BBA, BA and BBA-LLB course||April 2022|
|Last date to submit B.Tech Application From||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form for BBA, B.Tech lateral entry, BA and BBA-LLB||Last week of May 2022|
|Starting of Application form submission for M.Tech||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit M.Tech Application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of Application form submission for Ph.D.||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit Ph.D. Application form||Last week of June 2022|
|Written Exam for Ph.D. entrance||1st week of July 2022|
|Interview Date for Ph.D. entrance||1st week of July 2022|
Note: The above mentioned schedule is based on last year’s admission. The exact date will be updated on this post after the release of official notification by the university.
Bennett University Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for Bennett University Admission 2022 along with the seat allocation process are given in the table below:
|Name of Program||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B.Tech||Must have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics as compulsory subject with at least 60% marks.
Only 2020, 2021 and 2022 pass outs will be considered for admission and the date of birth of any candidate should not be earlier 1st October 2000.
|On the basis of JEE score or BEET Score.
|For B.Tech (Biotechnology)||Similar to that of other B.Tech but must have studied Physics and Biotechnology/Bioinformatics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level||On the basis of Class 12th merit|
|BBA||The aspirant must have passed 10+2 exam in 2021/2022 with 60% marks and must have studied English as a subject at 10+2 level.
The date of birth of an applicant must not be earlier than 1st October 2001.
|On the basis of personal interview|
|BA LLB (Hons) & BBA LLB (Hons)||Must have scored 60% marks in 10+2 and should have qualified/appeared in CLAT or LSAT exam with validity up to July 2022||Merit list based on overall marks in CLAT/LSAT examination|
|BA Mass Communication||The student should have passed 10+2 exam in 2021/2022 with 60% marks and must have studied English as subject at 10+2 level.
The date of birth of the candidate must not be earlier than 1st October 2001.
|On the basis of Class 12th merit and Personal interview|
|MBA||Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks and must have qualified any of the CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT/GRE exams with validity up to July 2022.
Candidates who will be graduated in 2022, have to provide results by 30th October 2022
|On the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE / NMAT merit followed by personal interview|
|M.Tech||Bachelor’s degree in the field of Engineering or Technology. GATE in relevant field with validity up to July 2022||Merit based on GATE Score or marks in PGET
2022 exam to be conducted by the university
|PGD (In Digital Storytelling)||Graduation or Post graduation in any discipline with at 60% marks||–|
|PGD (in Radio)|
|PGD (In Television Journalism)|
|Ph.D.||M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc./M.Phil degree in relevant subject with at least 60% marks.
Or B.Tech with at least 70% marks
|On the basis of written test followed by an interview|
Bennett University Application Form 2022
The application form for Bennett University Admission 2022 will be available in both online and offline mode.
For Online Application
- For applying online, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university i.e. http://www.bennett.edu.in/admissions.
- A direct link to fill the online application form for the Bennett University Admission 2022 will also be made available on this post.
- The candidates have to provide that all the mandatory academic, personal and contact details in the application form.
- Along with the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- The candidates have needs the application fee online by using a credit card, debit card or net banking while applying online.
For Offline Application
- The candidates willing to apply offline have to purchase the application form along with the information brochure from the university office on a cash payment of Rs. 1000/-.
- The offline application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- The candidates have to fill the all details in the offline application in a neat handwriting and must affix a recent colored photograph on it.
- The duly filled application form along with the demand draft of application fee (in case the application form is downloaded from website) must be sent to the following address:
Admission Section –
Bennett University Office,
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II
Near Dabra Village
Greater Noida- 201310
Uttar Pradesh, India.
- The demand draft for application fee payment should be made in favour of Bennett University, payable at Noida/Greater Noida.
Bennett University Application Fee
The Application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for all candidates irrespective of their categories.
Bennett University Admission Process 2022
- After the submission of application form, the university will prepare the merit list of the eligible candidates based on the qualifying exam marks or other concerned exam marks such as JEE main for B.Tech, CLAT/LSAT for BBA LLB etc.
- However, the university will also conduct interview rounds for some courses such as MBA and BA (Journalism) etc.
- For Ph.D. course, the university will conduct a written test in which both objective and subjective type of questions will be asked.
- The candidate who will qualify in the merit list will receive the offer letter via email along with the hard copy of the same.
- After receiving the offer letter, the candidates have to pay the enrollment fees within the stipulated time as mentioned in the offer letter.
- Finally, the candidates have to register themselves at the university campuses by paying the remaining fees. The candidates will also be required to furnish the original documents at the time of registration for verification purposes. The Bennett University Admission 2022 will be confirmed after the document verification.